Thursday, April 23, 2009

So little time... so big of a mess!

This is what can happen if I leave Brielle alone for 5 minutes! She's a fast one! :)

Luckily this craft paint (which I hid very well way back in our hall cabinet) comes off the floor pretty well.
However, Massage Cream is not so easy. It seems like no matter how many times you wash and wipe up the floor, it stays somewhat greasy. But I was finally successful and I must say that part of the floor is now very shiny! =)

I always know when Brielle is getting in to something she shouldn't be because our house will get very quiet. But I can never seem to get to her fast enough! (I am still adjusting to two kids:))

2 comments:

  1. don't ya just love crafty kiddos!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. One word: "Kids 'n Pets" Okay, that was kind of three. But that stuff gets EVERYTHING out! It's in a white pop-top bottle with a yellow label with blue letters in the all purpose cleaners aisle (walmart, target, fry's... wherever). It got dark brown acrylic craft paint out of our cream colored carpet a few weeks ago. It might even work on her clothes. It will probably cut the grease of the massage creme. Anyway... she's a cutie! I know when my kids are getting into something they shouldn't when there's uncontrollable laughter... should be a good thing, right? Nope. When they're laughing hysterically, they're in trouble!

    ReplyDelete